Performance for student participation


Dear Professor Black Stone,

As the first trimester approaches the end, I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation to you and discuss my student participation performance throughout the term. I’ve made efforts to approach this course with dedication and commitment. I am writing this to bring your attention to some aspects of my performance.

First, punctuality has been a cornerstone of my approach to your class. I understand the importance of punctuality, and I have consistently arrived on time or even earlier for lessons. This commitment to punctuality reflects my respect for your time and the value I place on the learning opportunities you provide.

Additionally, I take assignment deadlines very seriously. Punctual submission of assignments not only demonstrates my time management skills but also reflects my understanding of the importance of respecting the deadlines set in your class. I have worked diligently to ensure that all my assignments are completed and submitted on time with good quality.

Active participation and public speaking have been a key focus for me throughout the semester, though I am an introvert I still tried to push myself to stand-out during event such as the oral presentation. My goal has always been to create a positive and collaborative learning environment, and I believe my participation reflects this commitment.

Furthermore, my eagerness for learning and improvement has been a driving force behind my engagement in class. I consistently seek opportunities to enhance my understanding of the material by actively listening to your speeches and reading through the lecture units. I believe that my curiosity and eagerness to learn have contributed to the overall positive learning environment in the class.

In my written feedback to peers, I have provided constructive and supportive comments. I believe that encouragement and collaboration among classmates enhances the overall learning experience for everyone.

Lastly, my attendance record speaks to my commitment to the course. Maintaining attendance above the 91% mark demonstrates my dedication to being an active and engaged participant in your class.

I understand that grades reflect overall academic performance, and I am hopeful that you will consider the qualities and efforts I have outlined above when assessing my performance in your course. I am genuinely passionate about the subject matter, and I have worked diligently on the values of punctuality, active participation, and a commitment to continuous improvement.

I evaluate myself a B+ and I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss my performance further, and I am open to any suggestions or feedback you may have. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best wishes,
Quan Xin


评论

  1. Thank you for the detailed explanation, Quan Xin. Much appreciated.

    回复删除

发表评论